This is the best reading month that I have had in a LONG time. I have read SO many books, and I have no idea how I managed to read all of these. But oh my gosh, I did it! I enjoyed the majority of the books that I read.
- Eliza and Her Monsters by Francesca Zappia: I absolutely loved this book, I read it in practically a day. I do have a review up for this hopefully by the time this post is up? I rated this 5/5 stars.
- Sandcastle Empire by Kayla Olsen: I need to read more dystopian. That’s all. I also hopefully have a review up for this, if not my review WILL be up quite soon. I rated this 4/5 stars.
- Snow Like Ashes by Sara Raasch: This fell flat for me, could not get into it… won’t be continuing the trilogy. I rated this 2/5 stars.
- Because You Love to Hate Me by Ameriie: Loved this anthology and all the stories and the book tubers responses to them! I rated this 4/5 stars.
- The Third Twin by C.J Omololu: Finished this in 2.5 hours. Absolutely loved this contemp/thriller. I rated this 4/5 stars.
- Follow Me Back by A.V Geiger: Another book I finished in the same day. I am so mad with this book okay. I rated this 5/5 stars.
- Nightfall by Jake Halpern: This book took me by surprise. It was creepy and very fun to read. I rated this 4/5 stars.
- The Darkest Part of the Forest by Holly Black: Read this in one sitting, this book was AHMAZING. The review will be up soon! I rated this 5/5 stars.
- Daughter of the Burning City by Amanda Foody: You need to read this, it is so good. I rated this 5/5 stars. A review will be up soon.
BOOKS I BOUGHT
I was going to hold myself back this month, but I could not because there were so many books that I needed.
- Follow Me Back by A.V Geiger
- Because You Love to Hate Me by Ameriie
- Halayda by Sarah Delena White
- Last Star Burning by Caitlin Sangster
- All the Truth that’s in Me by Julie Berry
- Fill in Boyfriend by Kasie West
- Walk on Earth with a Stranger by Rae Carson
- Beware the Wild by Natalie Parker
- Crowns Game by Evelyn Skye
- Nightfall by Jake Halpern
- Nemesis by Anna Banks
- Forbidden Wish by Jessica Khourey
- Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
- Gentlemen’s Guide to Vice and Virtue by McKenzie Lee
- Daughter of the Burning City by Amanda Foody
- The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde
- The Darkest Part of the Forest by Holly Black
- The Last Magician by Lisa Maxwell
So yeah, there goes my incredible reading month.